Summer Intensive 2020
The Summer Intensive is an extension of the curriculum offered in our year round program and open to ballet students ages 8 - 18. SSBT's Summer Intensive focused on developing well rounded dancers through exposure to different disciplines with an emphasis on classical ballet technique. Students participate in a minimum of four classes per day.
The curriculum of the 2020 SSBT Summer Intensive will include:
• Classical Technique
• Pas De Deux
• Musical Theatre
• Floor Barre
• Turns, Jumps and Tricks
Dates & Tuition
July 6th – July 31st.
Lower School 9:00 am to 3:00 pm.
Upper School 11:00 am to 4:30 pm
Tuition: $550.00 per week.
Current SSBT students do not need to audition. You may register HERE.
Live auditions Saturday March 7th and 21st.
Online pre-registration fee $25. Please click HERE.
On-site registration fee $30
9:45 - 11:15 am – 14 to 18 years old
10:45 - 11:45 am – 8 to 10 years old
12:00 - 1:00 pm – 11 to13 years old
Video audition deadline March 21st, 2020
You may submit a video audition for the SSBT Summer Intensives. To submit a video application, follow the guidelines listed here.
• Video should be no longer than 10 min. Please include barre, center and pointe work if applicable.
• Video auditions must be submitted HERE.
• An audition fee will be required to complete your video audition (credit card only).
• The final deadline for video auditions is March 21st, 2020 at 11:59pm EST.
• Video audition results will be emailed by April 1st.
South Shore Ballet Theatre